What's new

Kava on the Go

I'm going on vacation again and I would like to bring some kava with me but I really don't want to have to deal with bringing root powder and having to prepare it while I am there. I am leaving on either Tuesday or Wednesday so I need something that I can obtain before then. I am taking a ferry to an island so there is minimal security or scrutiny in customs but I would like something that won't arouse much suspicion (like perhaps a big jar of powder might) just in case. I really don't know anything about extracts or supplement pills or anything like that so anything you guys can recommend will be appreciated.

Can anyone make any recommendations?

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
I would recommend instant kava. Where are you at? I'm not sure there's an option that will have it in your hands by Tues/Wed. As far as instant kava, I like Gourmet Hawaiian Kava and Kava Kauai.

I am in Cleveland Ohio. I know I should've planned this out in advance but for some reason I wasn't planning on bringing kava and then I changed my mind just today. I went on amazon and purchased a 4 pack of kava kava candy by Ozia and with my free 2 day shipping it should be here in time to take with me so I think that will be perfect but I'm not sure it will be enough as it will be about a week long vacation. More than anything I'm looking to bring kava for the anxiety reducing properties and perhaps one or 2 nights of actually using it as a social lubricant. Should I avoid the capsules and extracts that I've seen in health food stores or are they okay to try? I've been considering those but I know virtually nothing about them.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I would recommend instant kava. Where are you at? I'm not sure there's an option that will have it in your hands by Tues/Wed. As far as instant kava, I like Gourmet Hawaiian Kava and Kava Kauai.
+1 (y)
Also recommend Paradise Extracts if you can get it from Hawaii in time.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Yes instant is the way to go.You may be a bit limited, unless you can find overnight shipping, and order Monday morning. Cleveland Ohio, is a large enough town to get a overnight. I live in the country, so My overnights take 2 days. I don't know who? I cant find any venders that do. There's no venders on amazon that will even 2 day shiping. You may just be stuck with root, or do without. Your in a shipping bind, that's for sure. Maybe some one else has an option. Much love. Roaddog....

Roaddog

Kava Who?
I find that even if someone is not set up to do expedited shipping, if you call them many times they will accommodate. Just food for thought.
I like your squeaky wheel gets oiled approach. Your right, calling them may have a better results. Much love. Roaddog....

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
@awakenedspirit Sorry, a little late on this but hope you got the Kava Candy in time for your trip. Amazon Prime is a great way to go. I also have cases of candy selling via Amazon Prime as well which is two days. If you catch me early in the morning (Hawaii Time) I can definitely overnight something. The cost is a big hurdle as I think it is about $30 and sometimes more than the product itself. Again, hope you had (are having) a good trip!