What's new

Kava popular on Youtube today

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
Anyone else see this today? this was from Youtube's front page just a few minutes ago, kava related videos getting a lot of hits. I wonder if a tv special or national news segment aired recently...

upload_2013-10-8_17-46-53.png

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
I think that's just google marketing to you. You must have talked about kava and/or expressed interest on a site that Big Brother is watching. Although it is true that these videos have had quite a few views.

infraredz

BULA!
Yeah, like Judd said they base it on your Youtube search/viewing history (and from Google too, that might be why they're always trying to get you to "pair" with your gmail account).

Here is the google statistics for "kava":
Screen shot 2013-10-08 at 5.26.27 PM.png

One thing's for sure, Estonia is really interested in kava!

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
Oh yeh, i suppose that's it. I couldn't figure out the Arnold impression video but then I realize the guy's name has "David...Brent" in it and i do remember watching a number of Ricky Gervais videos featuring the David Brent character playing guitar or some nonsense. And being that my Google history is rife with Kava searches, it all adds up.

@Bula Kava House does that mean that @BigBrother is watching us right now?! Maybe they're finding how agreeable people can be when drinking kava so they're looking for ways to filter it in to the water supply ;)

@infraredz Nice stats! Interesting how Estonia has almost 2x the amount of "hits" over a place like Fiji where Kava is so prevalent. But then again, could just be explained by limited internet access in Fiji. Or they're too busy drinking kava!