What's new

Powdered Kava Review Kava Powder

blindy107

Kava Lover
Smells like a lighter kava that would be found in Hawaii usually. Pleasant and no notes of the piney bite found elsewhere. First batch was 8tbsp due to being informed Tongans were a little weaker. Not the case for me.

A very euphoric experience was had by me on multiple occasions! To the point of excitability. I didn't want to sleep. I had a blast just sitting around giggling at stuff. I felt a slight relieve from aches and pains but possibly was psychosomatic response. There was some noticeable head tightening and eye sag. I got a wee bit gassy into my 5th shell also. Drank almost all of my grog over 2 hours and loved it! Three nights in a row pretty similar experience.

It did contribute to me staying up later so I mixed with boroguru the 4th night and was out like trout at bedtime.

At 15$ for almost a half pound (7oz) you can't go wrong!

Last edited by a moderator:

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Glad to see another KavaBoy review. I just re-ordered some myself. So light yet so enjoyable for some reason.
I think varieties similar this one, don't respond to me as noticeably as they do to other people, but I still do get an intriguingly enjoyable and different type of experience from them. It just always feel like I'm right on the cusp of reaching a truly awesome experience, but I can never get it to topple over. Really clean and fun, nonetheless.