What's new

Kava Powdered Review Kava Powder

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
I have got a touch of this awful cold that it seems half the country is catching and with all the nutritional supplements not to mention, "drug store over the counter meds" I am taking it seems I get nausea easy. Normally where I would down half a gallon of kava with no nausea I seem to be overly sensitive.

Then I thought about the Kava Boy I had way back in the cupboard and started drinking that with no nausea. It is the lightest kava on the stomach. I am glad I had some on hand and will make sure to always keep this 100% Noble kava in the "kava arsenal cupboard":)

D

Deleted User01

Nice review Obi. You have a Kava for "every occasion".

ApéroNoble

Is kavaboy similar to mo'i?[/QU
Mo'i to me is acutely heady, even more so than Hinehina but in a different way which is hard to describe. Mo'i takes effect quicker than any kava I've tried. I think Mo'i is the ideal social kava, Hinehina is also, but not to the extent Mo'i is. I feel Hinehina last longer with more anxiolytic effects. They are both two of the 5 or so varieties I always hope to keep on hand

Last edited:

blindy107

Kava Lover
You find moi to be a more potent heady kava @ObiNouekFoNobl ? Man I must have missed something the first time I had moi. I found it to be pretty light on effects myself. The kavaboy however, sent me soaring.

ApéroNoble

You find moi to be a more potent heady kava @ObiNouekFoNobl ? Man I must have missed something the first time I had moi. I found it to be pretty light on effects myself. The kavaboy however, sent me soaring.
Personally I've found moi more potent & heady, but with less effects to the body than kavaboy