What's new

Kava Powdered Review Kava Powder

ThePiper

Kava Lover
This is a very heady kava. It has good anti-anxiety effects as well as a deeper kind of inner calm that is very nice and relaxing. The kava balances this out with a very talkative buzzy effect too. The kava is primarily heady in effect, with body-buzzing undertones as the dosage increases. Highly recommend picking up a pound of this one, you will not be disappointed!

NAMBATU

Kava Enthusiast
AFAIK this is Tongan but sold from Hawaii. Why is that?

Thanks for the review. I ordered some the day before yesterday.

D

Deleted User01

Nice review! Looks like Kavaboy does reside in Hawaii but they grow their Kava in "Tonga". My guess is that they like living in the U.S. better than Tonga. But in order to be a low cost provider, they have to grow their kava in a third world country where labor and overhead is dirt cheap.

Last edited by a moderator:

verticity

I'm interested in things
AFAIK this is Tongan but sold from Hawaii. Why is that?

Thanks for the review. I ordered some the day before yesterday.
Shipping from within the US is much faster and doesn't have to go through customs (to US customers, at least).

verticity

I'm interested in things
Nice review! Looks like Kavaboy does reside in Hawaii but they grow their Kava in "Tonga". My guess is that they like living in the U.S. better than Tonga. But in order to be a low cost provider, they have to grow their kava in a third world country where labor and overhead is dirt cheap.
Also the fact that they own a kava farm in Tonga.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
By the way they sent me a free pound to replace the original bag which had a big puncture hole (very weird, the bag was sturdy) very nice of them.