What's new

I love Kava Kava recommends?

Mackenzie

Kava Curious
Hi everyone, I'm new to kava and really enjoy it so far. My first time trying kava was at my local kava bar, and they were serving this amazing kava from Vanuatu. Since then, I bought the kalm with kava sample pack that included vula waka, loa waka and borongoru. The Fijian kavas were pretty good, but the borongoru was by far my favorite. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good kava from vanuatu to try?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hi everyone, I'm new to kava and really enjoy it so far. My first time trying kava was at my local kava bar, and they were serving this amazing kava from Vanuatu. Since then, I bought the kalm with kava sample pack that included vula waka, loa waka and borongoru. The Fijian kavas were pretty good, but the borongoru was by far my favorite. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good kava from vanuatu to try?
Oh there are many good Vanuatu kavas, you're in luck.

I highly suggest www.nakamalathome.com to try out some seriously high quality Vanuatu origin kava roots.

Also www.Karunakava.com sells pre-prepared kava pouches from cultivars found in Vanuatu. Also really good.

Szafirek

Kava Curious
I can recommend you Borogu from Vanuatu. On the one hand, it is relaxing and soothing, on the other, it improves the mood, makes you happier.

If you like Borongoru more than Loa Waka and Vula Waka, it may mean that you prefer heavier kavas. Nevertheless, it is worth trying Borogu.

Mackenzie

Kava Curious
I can recommend you Borogu from Vanuatu. On the one hand, it is relaxing and soothing, on the other, it improves the mood, makes you happier.

If you like Borongoru more than Loa Waka and Vula Waka, it may mean that you prefer heavier kavas. Nevertheless, it is worth trying Borogu.
I think I like the borongoru so much because it is very pain relieving. I have an almost constant headache, and kava actually stopped it for more than an hour, which was an amazing experience

Elmanaro

Port Vila, Vanuatu
Kava Vendor
We are based in Vanuatu and can get you all varieties from here.

Check us out at elmanaro.com

Santo Palarasul is one of the best! Along with Kelai.