What's new

Kava Review & Giveaway Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Ok, here we go guys & girls. This is how we're going to run the review and giveaway promotion.

You may have noticed when you click on each other's usernames that you can now see a category called "Credits" with a dollar amount. This dollar amount is a fictitious amount we're using to grant access into the giveaway.

In order to receive credits to your username you must post a review in the paradise kava review forum or use the review form which is designated for Paradise Kava (you'll see several listed in review form tab now) which will award you $1.00 of fictitious....forum money when you complete your review. You'll then be able to use this $1.00 to enter the giveaway that costs....wouldn't you know it, $1. Entries will be limited to 1 per person at the moment until we get an accurate number of how many people will be entering. If large numbers are reviewing we may open the limit to more than 1, we'll see.

Since Paradise Kava was the one to suggest it, I'll let him host the first contest.

Terms will be completely dictated by the one who is giving away product. For example if Adil is hosting the contest the terms will be say 1 month or whatever interval the host wants to use and he will list the prize, whether he ships outside US, all that. Same goes for Bula Kava House if Judd wants to host a giveaway which I hope he'd be interested in. We can in fact run several giveaways at once if multiple vendors would like to participate.

To enter the giveaway you'll click on the "giveaway" tab to the right of "review forms" and navigate to the appropriate giveaway page where you can enter, check status and watch the countdown timer if you so desire.

I will be adding $1 to everyone who has already posted a paradise kava review as soon as the giveaway starts.

As soon as Adil names the terms we'll be good to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.