What's new

Kava sellers

Michael Nielsen

Kava Enthusiast
I believe that it would be beneficial for all if kava seller did share best practices regarding shipping overseas. Like issues with customs. Like some seams to get caught while others slips through.
What are your taught regarding this?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I believe that it would be beneficial for all if kava seller did share best practices regarding shipping overseas. Like issues with customs. Like some seams to get caught while others slips through.
I can add an "overseas shipping?" option to our spreadsheet. It may take me some time to get with the vendors, but I'd be happy to add that.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Personally I think it's actually better to keep discussion of this precise topic on the quiet and low side myself for the best of all in the present and long-term.

Michael Nielsen

Kava Enthusiast
No i am not interested in list of sellers who sells overseas or not :)

I would like to see that they worked together to improve the supply. For those overseas.

I was thinking a forum just for vendors and sellers. Where they can discus there issues :)

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
No i am not interested in list of sellers who sells overseas or not :)

I would like to see that they worked together to improve the supply. For those overseas.

I was thinking a forum just for vendors and sellers. Where they can discus there issues :)
Vendors actually do have their own subforum that only other vendors can see, but so far, no vendor uses it, lol