What's new

Kava Stash for Sale!

mos3z

Kava Enthusiast
Hey everybody, I hope everyone has been well. It's Mos3z from the old kava lounge forum. For those of you who dont know me I used to be extremely active on the boards before kapmcrunk launched this new kava forums. I was drinking kava daily for just over a year but I had to stop. I am getting ready to move and I have a large stash of kava that I am looking to sell. I'd love to find a good home for it so it doesnt go to waste. Kapmcrunk will vouch for me, he will also be putting up a buy it now paypal button on this post. I have a separate clean cabinet in our kitchen that was dedicated to only kava, everything has been stored in there since I quit, I am guessing that was almost a year ago. The biggest bag is a giant bag of Fiji Waka from KBR, it was a four pound bag when i bought it, I am guessing there is about 3-3.5lbs left, that stuff worked the best for my back injury really good muscle relax and pain relax. If my scale is accurate everything together weighs 9.2 lbs. Here is a pic of everything, i'll describe whats in the pic after it.

Tanna 3/4
Malekula magic 1/4
RK special reserve 1/4
RK Fiji 1/4
RK Vanuatu 1/3
Boroguru 7/8
Boroguru 1/3
Borogu 1/5
Unlabeled (first koniak sample from Bula, they sent me for a review)1/4
Kbr Fiji waka 3.5lbs?
Pk 1/3
Pk isa 1/2
Kbr Tongan pride 1/4
Kbr isa tudei 3/4
Kbr Tongan lightning 3/4
Black sands 1/10
Solomon 1/2
Stone 1/5
There's also a bag of actual kava roots you can chew on in there too.
The kbr bags are in fresh ziploc bags and some of the powder has spilled into the ziploc.
If you want any detail pics or specific questions about anything let me know.
I'm thinking of asking $120 plus shipping? if that sounds fair. the kbr 4lb bag was $120 just by itself.
Let me know if that sounds good, I'm shipping out of california. unless someone from Cali wants to meet me in Orange County to pick it up, vekta weren't u in LA?
If someone wants to buy it let me know your zipcode and I can figure out shipping costs to add to the total.
Other than that I hope everyone is doing good, sorry I disappeared on ya. Tell Adil I said hi if he still stops by. and for those who dont know me ask kapmcrunk :)
first come first served :)
thanks
mos3z

mos3z

Kava Enthusiast
Hey Resiak, Sounds great, thanks man.
What's your zipcode? and what kind of shipping do you want?

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
A kavasseurs dream.....Too bad I can't get in on this hahaha. :LOL:
Even though I didn't join the forums until a couple months back.
Welcome back to the forums (even if it's just temporary) Mos3z, it's great to have veteran kavasseurs chime in to the forums and with that amount of kava you're going to make someone very, very.....verrrrryyy happy. ::awesomesmiles::
Wait I think I found the bills!:nailbiting::woot:
4a6dYqZbMxXh.jpg

twenty-dollar-bill.jpg

Alright I might be telling a white lie :rolleyes::p. You wouldn't catch me with bills that crisp; I always manage to damage them somehow.::ricky::
Which means all I can do is
tumblr_mt96e1NmPO1qii6tmo1_400.gif

But at the same time I'm...
tumblr_mrt32h69vs1rxauy8o1_500.gif

at all of that kava....
One question, i'm not trying to nit pick here but I'm just wondering why you're not able to move with your luggage.....and your kava? I know I'd think up a storm on how to transport that kava no matter what it takes.;)
It's not a big deal and I respect the decision either way. (y)

Last edited:

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
....I used to be extremely active on the boards before kapmcrunk launched this new kava forums. I was drinking kava daily for just over a year but I had to stop....
I probably should know, but don't. Why did you have to stop??? (just curious ::confused2::)

mos3z

Kava Enthusiast
Hey guys, thanks for the interest, Resiak is buying the kava so the sale is over :(

Monkava'd and HeadHodge, same answer for both of your questions. Kava worked amazing for me, I have 2 herniated discs and was taking flexeril and vicodin daily for the pain. Kava got me off of both drugs and worked better without any problems. I was a VERY heavy drinker. I had kava daily for an entire year sometimes more than once a day. I got extreme dermopathy and I got too dehydrated from it. I had some gut problems to begin with and I think because that much kava was so dehydrating that it worsened those problems. It got to the point that I couldnt heal the dermopathy and I had to completely stop. It took almost 3-4 months for my skin to return to normal and my stomach issues did finally get better. By no means would I try to tell anyone to stay away from kava because of my experience. I was at the extreme spectrum of what can happen, for normal or even heavy use there are no problems, I was drinking a very concentrated drink daily. I really miss kava and miss the friendships that I had with everyone on this board. It was a great experience and I still try to spread the word of kava as much as i can. I hope everyone from the old board is doing great, now go drink one for me, BULA!

Monkava'd

Hey guys, thanks for the interest, Resiak is buying the kava so the sale is over :(

Monkava'd and HeadHodge, same answer for both of your questions. Kava worked amazing for me, I have 2 herniated discs and was taking flexeril and vicodin daily for the pain. Kava got me off of both drugs and worked better without any problems. I was a VERY heavy drinker. I had kava daily for an entire year sometimes more than once a day. I got extreme dermopathy and I got too dehydrated from it. I had some gut problems to begin with and I think because that much kava was so dehydrating that it worsened those problems. It got to the point that I couldnt heal the dermopathy and I had to completely stop. It took almost 3-4 months for my skin to return to normal and my stomach issues did finally get better. By no means would I try to tell anyone to stay away from kava because of my experience. I was at the extreme spectrum of what can happen, for normal or even heavy use there are no problems, I was drinking a very concentrated drink daily. I really miss kava and miss the friendships that I had with everyone on this board. It was a great experience and I still try to spread the word of kava as much as i can. I hope everyone from the old board is doing great, now go drink one for me, BULA!
I completely understand sir, the dermopathy monster can be a sandy beach.;)
But I have a suggestion in case you get back into kava again at some point.
Makas which are the large fibers in med grind kava that contain fkb or something similar have been found to be a likely contributor to dermopathy and once removed in micronized kava, the issue becomes null.

At least for me, since I've been using the micronized lately from Ghk (so far Chris is the only one that removes the makas) I've had *no* symptoms of dermopathy and it really is wonderful.:joyful:

But it does come at a loss....when Chris removes the makas they make up 50% of the kava root itself and thus the price is twice what it would normally be; though it really does last it, and this is coming from a rather heavy-ish kava user. :D

W/e you decide to do I'm glad you've been a part of these forums and there will always be a place for you here Mos3z, whether you drink kava or not. (y)::happyshell::
Here's the link for reference.
http://www.kavaforums.com/forum/threads/the-secret-to-my-micronized-kava.3130/#post-32845
Threads like that one fascinate me. ::ooooohhhhz::
Btw- To all vendors, I still love traditional kava as much as the next guy, but I also happen to love variety; so in that way I welcome kava from all walks of life, as long as they've already been proven safe. ;)

Last edited:

mos3z

Kava Enthusiast
thanks man, that sounds like a new subject since i stopped using the forums, i'll definitely keep it in mind if I try it again. With everything i went through to get rid of the dermopathy I dont know if my wife would ever let me try it again. but who knows maybe in the future. Aside from the lack of dermopathy with the removed makas do you notice any dehydration? that led (with other health factors) to some horrible constipation with me.
i'll check out that link, thanks

Monkava'd

thanks man, that sounds like a new subject since i stopped using the forums, i'll definitely keep it in mind if I try it again. With everything i went through to get rid of the dermopathy I dont know if my wife would ever let me try it again. but who knows maybe in the future. Aside from the lack of dermopathy with the removed makas do you notice any dehydration? that led (with other health factors) to some horrible constipation with me.
i'll check out that link, thanks
Honestly Mos3z as long as you're keeping properly hydrated as per the norm (not going all day without water) or excessively working out after using kava (not recommended at all, use kava after workout) you should be a-okay. (y) I was doing just fine on all fronts while using the Opihikao micro kava and I noticed no instances of dermopathy nor dehydration.

This was all very surprising to me and there might've been some other contributing factors, but as far as I'm concerned it was a great change in pace. (y)
Now you've mentioned some health factors which forces me to say I can't make the recommendation that you go back to using kava and that's a decision you're going to have to weigh for yourself impo.;)

I'm sure you'll have an interesting read going through that link Mos3z, it was something I'd yet to make a full connection to but it really does make a lot of sense when you break it down. :bookworm:

mos3z

Kava Enthusiast
wow, checked out that info, sounds amazing.
Do you still need to soak it and strain it? or does it dissolve like an instant powder and u just stir it in water?
how much do u drink, i was drinking 4-8oz daily of 1cup kava to 2 cups water, crazy concentrated dose

Monkava'd

wow, checked out that info, sounds amazing.
Do you still need to soak it and strain it? or does it dissolve like an instant powder and u just stir it in water?
how much do u drink, i was drinking 4-8oz daily of 1cup kava to 2 cups water, crazy concentrated dose
Yeah that would pack a wallop if I was to take kava in those proportions :wideyed:. You're not alone with that Mos3z, we have some legitimate hardheads among us. :LOL:

Since I don't know how your body works I can only go off personal opinion but depending on the micro kava I'd say anywhere from 1.5tbsp to 2 tbsp were my max; though 1tbsp often worked great, and put me in a nice place after a hard workout. (y)

Check out the recipes when you get a chance, all of us have been quite creative as of recent. :D
Edit-Yes you *can* strain it if you mind the little bit of grit, but with a great recipe or smoothie that becomes negligible. There's also Javamans Micronized Syrup recipe which you can find at this link http://www.kavalibrary.com/Micronized_Kava_Syrup.html which is a great way to enjoy your micro kava on the go or for any other purpose you can think of.::awesomesmiles::

There's so many ways to kava I hardly even wana hava a mug of java anymore. :D

Last edited: