What's new

Kava strainers a bit bigger than expected!

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
I bought some strainer bags from Amazon and they came out a bit bigger than I expected! Anyone with a massive tanoa need a strainer? View attachment 10673
Haha, I did find this photo very amusing Edward, in particular your comical facial expression.

Let alone a huge tanoa ( which is actually a pretty cool idea I think )- you need importantly a fairly large social circle of heavy consumers as well lol!

All in all sounds like a fantastic recipe anyway and you appear to have found the perfect tool to inspire such events.

Hope you are well mate. Just nicely relaxed here tonight after stressing about my mum coming home from 6 day holiday in wales, "whirlwinding" the place up and disrupting my beautiful peace haha.

But Im well relaxed now. I spread my kava out well today- 15 grams Solomon with a 3 grams leftover of WoW from last night.

Hours passed. Then 14 grams WoW (had to, I love the WoW as it cuts through anxiety and lifts mood so quickly and lastingly too)....

Then 14 grams Kelai, all double washed. I love the heady euphoria of the Kelai more so after some WoW has got me so mellowed.

But for a heady kava, the Kelai can be so mentalky settling and non anxiety triggering unlike certain other very heavy cultivars potentially, like M'oi, Family Reserve....

The KT Savusavu, I also found purely mentally uplifting and calming but mentally energetic as well.

I still have an unopened Ib of the Savu would you believe. Saved for a special occasion because I enjoyed it so much perhaps I will open it at Christmas lol!

I added 3 grams instant tonight. So 50 grams all day (I possibly counted that wrong )3 of which instant....was my daily total.

But recently, I have been really satisfied on just 2 double was 15 gram balls, a later instant top up.

Sorry mate, I can't help sharing random nonsense when I am actually feeling comfortable and happy after long periods of suffering most days managing symptoms and generally feeling better.

Just an example of a random kava drinkers typical cultivar and dosage approach this evening at least.