What's new

Kava Candy Review Kava Stress Candy - First Impressions

Introspect

Kava Curious
I received the sample pack (2 packs) in the mail yesterday. I was really looking forward to trying these, as I have only been taking Kava for about a week now (first experience was a tincture from Gaia Herbs and a few days later I purchased some Yogi Kava Stress Relief tea). I have placed an order with Mike from Kalm that will probably be here at the beginning of the week so it was nice being able to have the candies this weekend. Shipping only took 3 days, which I thought was very fast coming from Hawaii to the East Coast. I received them close to evening time and hadn't taken any form of Kava yet that day. When I got home I let one of the candies dissolve on my tongue (and under my tongue a little as well, but it tasted so good I preferred it on top of the tongue). Within minutes I could feel the slight numbness, followed by a nice little uplifting feel. After I had finished it I began to be relaxed, free from tension and even smiling randomly. I really enjoyed it as a 'light Kava, pick me up' and can see these being the perfect way to approach stressful and anxiety inducing situations throughout my day.

Since my first experience with Kava (even though it was a tincture) it has been the only thing that truly helps to curb my anxiety and lift my mood while clearing my mind (helping me to focus better) without any side effects. It's actually brought me back to myself so to speak (thinking clearly, more focused and motivated, brought back my creativity, ect. and even broke a previous dependency I would turn to at times) and I am very grateful. Overall, I really like this product and definitely will be ordering a case soon at that discounted price for forum members. Also, I think this is a great way to introduce people to Kava with a mainstream approach (if that makes sense, lol). I think my mom may be considering trying one sometime, which is very surprising to me. Thanks to @Steve for offering this product and thanks to everyone here for being such a great community. Look forward to contributing what I am able to here.

Last edited:

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Great review Introspect! :)
I ordered the sample for these candies and after reading everyones reviews, actually pretty excited!
They sound nice and light , perfect for daytime use and thats great, heady kava is my favorite :)
And theres not much that could beat these simple-ness lol...pop a few candies and your good to go!
Im sure they could be fun using 3-4 s well..I have tried paradise kavas extract,and love it...its amazing no doubt, but the more you take , the better you feel..hehe
I think these candies will be perfect me!