What's new

Kava Candy Review Kava Stress Candy

Jade

Love. Like. Crazy.
I really like these little candies.They are very useful for stressful situations. Sure there are more potent kava products out there,but few that are as convenient.Let's face it, sometimes we are in those circumstances where it is not suitable or very workable to have a grog in our hand. That's when these candies can be of great benefit. Whether it's work or some social function, they help with stress and take my social anxiety down a few notches. I imagine they are good for those who are looking for a subtle kava glow and are not in to being t-totally krunked.Some prefer a gentler touch.They provide a nice pleasant,easy vibe that for me begins a little heady and then fades into a restful relaxation.

The candies are quite delicious.Orangey with very little kava taste,but do numb my mouth somewhat.If you've ever had a orange dreamscicle ice cream,that's what they remind me of.
All in all, the kava candies definitely have their place. Super convenient and delicious for those who don't like the taste of kava!!!

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
@Jade thanks for your thoughtful view of the kava candy. glad you are enjoying them and if you ever have any questions, please let me know. ~Aloha