What's new

Kava Candy Review Kava Stress Candy

Jake o Links

Krunkin with Sasquatch!
I saw this at a kava bar and grabbed one. The sale is attributed to this forum, as I would not have made the purchase without it. The buzz is more subtle than a traditional brew, but it is noticable. They work GREAT to prolong the life of a shell, taken just after you feel the initial effects start to wane. Taking one on its own was still good for me, and I tended to want to follow it up with another within 30 min. My wife felt a little head effect on her first one (as did I) and it was great for daily activity. These are good for on the go, and DO work. I understand the cost associated in production is high, but the retail price is very limiting for me. While I believe it is a fair price for the product, I would use a whole pack a day if they were readily available and I can't afford that. I see it as a nice treat from time to time, or to save for a quick fix in a stressful situation. The price is my only minor gripe. Thanks for the great product.

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Thanks a lot for the review and glad you liked them. Still trying to get the price down and moving in that direction :) There are some pretty good deals online (via Amazon / kava candy website) as well. I have a "subscriber" link off my facebook and website pages if you are interested. I run all my promo's through this list so that people can keep updated as to when they happen. Well, thanks again for the feedback! Aloha, Steve
https://www.facebook.com/kavakavacandy (left side where it says "sign up for awesome deals")
http://kavakavacandy.com/ (bottom right on homepage)

Jake o Links

Krunkin with Sasquatch!
thanks man. I know it's very stoe age of me, but I don't use facebook. I'll make my wife sign up. She uses facebook.

Thanks,
Jake o Links

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
I don't blame you....lol. I just meant to say that if you want me to put you on the email list, I can :) you can send your address to the following if you would like: [email protected]