What's new

Kava Strips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone like to see them on sale here in Europe? They work quite well, I have forgotten about them for a long time as they were not available for wholesale when I originally started this business in Ireland.

Anyone tried them, anyone want to try them?

Let me know your thoughts, I'm quite keen to get them in as I would like a steady supply for myself to be honest lol but if some people in Europe or further afield were interested I would definitely go for it and get a heap of them ordered.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Kava strips are the only kava product I've never tried. They always caught my eye when I first started drinking kava. Any idea what's in them (yes, I know kava, lol) or how they're made? I'm interested to know how they can get a appreciable amount of kava onto a strip.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Would anyone like to see them on sale here in Europe? They work quite well, I have forgotten about them for a long time as they were not available for wholesale when I originally started this business in Ireland.

Anyone tried them, anyone want to try them?

Let me know your thoughts, I'm quite keen to get them in as I would like a steady supply for myself to be honest lol but if some people in Europe or further afield were interested I would definitely go for it and get a heap of them ordered.
Can they be used to catch flies when your done with them??? :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.