What's new

Kava Tasting Journal

Artofkava

Jacksonville, FL
Kava Vendor
I made a thing. I'll likely make another one that's less simplistic in the future, but it does the job. During tasting sessions I take notes on a pad I keep so i can remember my thoughts on that cultivar, farmer etc later on without having to lug my computer wherever I go to take notes there. It's not on our website, just Amazon. Hope you like it! Kava Tasting Journal Link

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I made a thing. I'll likely make another one that's less simplistic in the future, but it does the job. During tasting sessions I take notes on a pad I keep so i can remember my thoughts on that cultivar, farmer etc later on without having to lug my computer wherever I go to take notes there. It's not on our website, just Amazon. Hope you like it! Kava Tasting Journal Link
Ordered. That's awesome.

Artofkava

Jacksonville, FL
Kava Vendor
Ordered. That's awesome.
Awesome thanks! Yah its nice to have something to hold and jot stuff down as you go without electricity haha. Not really sure how to put these out there aside from fb, here and some kind of paid marketing. So if you guys like it please share! JP i know u have to be impartial hehe so no worries, thanks a ton for ordering. I think u were the first one!