What's new

Kava Trading

Would you be interested in trading kava with other forum members?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
R

Rookietwoshoes

Sweetcakes recent post got me thinking.... I was wondering if anyone on this forum ever traded kava that they purchased yet didn't necessarily like. It seems silly to throw kava away or continue to drink a strain that one doesn't care for. Is trading something that forum members do at all or do most people just finish their bag regardless of whether they like it or not ?

D

Deleted User01

I think someone here was trying to sell a Kava that didn't agree with them. Maybe Kapm could have a section for Kava Trading/Selling between members. I know what you are thinking Rookietwoshoes, if SweetCakes doesn't like the Solomons, I know there are at least a few who would be interested in it. Not a bad idea really. Kinda like an Auto Trader but instead a Kava Trader.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Sweetcakes recent post got me thinking.... I was wondering if anyone on this forum ever traded kava that they purchased yet didn't necessarily like. It seems silly to throw kava away or continue to drink a strain that one doesn't care for. Is trading something that forum members do at all or do most people just finish their bag regardless of whether they like it or not ?
I do it with a few other members here. Never had any problems with anyone not playing straight (but I can only vouch for my experience). Some have happily exceeded my expectations.

D

Deleted User01

@HeadHodge, I agree with you. I think the members here are "Golden". As the saying goes, "We are Family". Hedgie, can you set something up??

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
In my experience, the kind members of the kava forums just throw free kava at you. :joyful:
...but perhaps you have to be the forum charity case for that. ;)

Anyway, ya, this concept has been brought up before...I like it. (y)

D

Deleted User01

I can just see members trading Kava for baseball cards or a dozen of Mom's home baked chocolate chip cookies. :hungry: They might also trade Kava for Kava. It's up to Kapm, it may be harder than it sounds.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I'd be more than happy to set up a trading section. I added a poll to this thread to see how many people are interested.

D

Deleted User01

Well Kapm, there seems to be a demand now and maybe more when you add it. I'm not interested at this time but that could rapidly change. What iif I had too much of one kind and wanted to sample something that Headgie has, I would spend the freight to do that. Very interesting concept. I'm voting yes.