What's new

Kava tuesday

Skinskava

70-80 g to 1 Liter-Day Dreamer- My Roots Run Deep-
I hope everyone gets to end there tuesday with some Kava . Tonight i’m going 3 TBS. Kavafied Tonga- 3 TBS GHK Mahakea. Definitely a nice synergy between the two from past experiences. What variety are ya’ll going with today?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I hope everyone gets to end there tuesday with some Kava . Tonight i’m going 3 TBS. Kavafied Tonga- 3 TBS GHK Mahakea. Definitely a nice synergy between the two from past experiences. What variety are ya’ll going with today?
Shells up for Kava Tuesday.

New batch borongoru. 40 grams kava, 400ml of water @ 120°F, 10 minutes of kneading, 2.5 hours in the fridge, and then it's kava time.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
Fresh Nene with a splash of fresh spotted hiwa. This fresh kava is ruining me. and my wife who would barely even look at kava before is now asking for me to pour her a shell.
Fresh frozen kava really is a game changer. Significantly different taste compared to making it from dried.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Fresh Nene with a splash of fresh spotted hiwa. This fresh kava is ruining me. and my wife who would barely even look at kava before is now asking for me to pour her a shell.
My wife is now a medium grind convert....but it took awhile. She also was in love with the fresh frozen.