What's new

Kava UK

Alchemy

Kava Curious
Hi, Im in UK
I need heavy kava, theonly one that seems to work for pain and sleep is vanutu borogu - with brexit issues i cant get his currently.
Im looking at US amazon whom do say they ship to UK, but I don’t now that is noble kava- no certificate showing. I do get instant Vanuatu ceremonial from Ed Uk its good for pain but keeps me wakeful. Ive tried blending with ashwahganda, lemon balm but still does not work.

is there no black market yet? its a shame its labelled as such, because kava is a herb that’s medicinal and I know so many whom benefit from it.

Any advice appreciated

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Hi, Im in UK
I need heavy kava, theonly one that seems to work for pain and sleep is vanutu borogu - with brexit issues i cant get his currently.
Im looking at US amazon whom do say they ship to UK, but I don’t now that is noble kava- no certificate showing. I do get instant Vanuatu ceremonial from Ed Uk its good for pain but keeps me wakeful. Ive tried blending with ashwahganda, lemon balm but still does not work.

is there no black market yet? its a shame its labelled as such, because kava is a herb that’s medicinal and I know so many whom benefit from it.

Any advice appreciated
I have a Vanuatu Borogu in medium grind too. (for pet use of course).

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I have heavier kavas than that. Kadavu waka is always more sedative for my pets. Or the Solomon's Headhunter.