What's new

Kava Candy Review KavaChocolate.com - Dark Chocolate Mint

Wigman

Kava Enthusiast
I wrote a lot about this product in another post (http://kavaforums.com/forum/threads/kava-chocolate-kavachocolate-com.3503/#post-38499) so I won't get too in-depth here.

Never had a kava candy, so I unfortunately cannot compare it to anything but grog. However, I will say that this stuff is pretty great. It tastes pretty good, numbs my mouth, relaxes me physically and mentally, and all-around makes me feel good. One segment was enough for me to feel the effects and three segments seems to be the sweet spot (add a shell into the mix and you're good to go).

I think I still prefer a regular old cup (read: many cups) of kava for regular use, but this will definitely enter my arsenal for traveling, plane trips in particular.

NOTE: Please understand that my potency rating is effectively worthless, as I have tried no other extracts or candies, which means I have no benchmarks. I could maybe say that one piece of chocolate is comparable to one decently strong shell, but this comparison may not fit another person's experiences.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted User01

Nice review Wigman. I'm also a lover of Chocolate and I'm smacking my lips. :hungry: