What's new

Kavaforums gets it's own set of coupons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
@Paradise Kava

Oh I've been neck deep in a college project working on a little theory of my own...among other more unpleasant things. It's almost not even believable the stuff that's happened around me recently. You know what...PM incoming! It'll blow yer mind.

So...you want me to take back that leg hug? Hmm...do ya?o_O

Last edited:
D

Deleted User01

What products are 50 percent off and is there anything special we need to do to get the discount? In particular, what powder is on sale?

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Yeah I'm a little confused. How do we access the sale? Really want to figure it out before it's too late...

endwatcher

Is there death before life?
Now that I am re-looking at the site
I guess the math doesnt add up to 50% off
Their are some BOGOs on the extracts, and a percentage off on some of the powders.
But nothing sitewide :(

bobarctor

Kava Curious
Ah, yeah now I see that only extracts feature the amazing discount. I was only looking for powdered Kava Kava before, hence the question. Nice to see it's not just me who is confused.

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
That's right folks, Extract is still on mega sale. We are pretty sure it won't go to 50% off ever like this, unless it's a wholesale account.
Powders are marked down a bit as well, especially the Fijian.
Cheers!
A.G

D

Deleted User01

We at the Kava Forum deserve massive discounts on Powder. Does anyone here disagree with me? Come'on Man ......

Status
Not open for further replies.