What's new

Forum News Kavaforums Shirts!

Kapmcrunk

The Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
signal-2020-09-29-124600.jpeg

It is now that time, kava lovers. I finally got the priority mailers in from USPS. Took long enough!

Here's what we have, how much, and how to get it.

Shirt Type: Haynes Nano 100% Cotton.

Available Inventory (I'll keep this up to date)
  • Small: 5 Available
  • Medium: Sold Out
  • Large: 5 Available
  • X-Large: 10 Available
  • 2XL: 4 Available
  • 3XL: 4 Available

Price shipped to US Address: $25 flat fee. Shipping included.

Price Shipped to non-US address: $20 plus shipping fee.

Shipping Schedule: I pack up from 7AM-4PM CST. Orders from that day go out via USPS the next morning. I pile them up on the outgoing table and USPS picks up at around 9-11AM.

First come, first serve!

To purchase: Send me a conversation message by CLICKING HERE
Let me know your requested shirt size, your name, address, and I'll respond with a paypal or venmo QR code for payment.

The money for these shirts will go directly back into the purchase of more and any extra will go towards the purchase of kava related items we intend to give away to our users :)

This is truly just so we can have fun, not to retire off of.

Bula!
-Kapm

Last edited:

hightides42

Kava Curious
Very cool, love that green!
Gonna go with 1 large and the lady/better half will have to borrow for a night shirt since there is only one medium (and for certain anatomical reasons she'd put a stretch hurtin on a small;)
Will pick up that medium if it's still there in a month though...

Kapmcrunk

The Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Very cool, love that green!
Gonna go with 1 large and the lady/better half will have to borrow for a night shirt since there is only one medium (and for certain anatomical reasons she'd put a stretch hurtin on a small;)
Will pick up that medium if it's still there in a month though...
Got you marked for 1 large, just message me with your name and address, and I'll shoot you back a QR code or email to send payment to :)

Krunʞy

Rooted @ 40g
Admin
That is much better, imo, than 2x approved member design.

and Bula Crew 462/Team 463 for me! lol, GHK and KWK offerings with those upfront are most of my favorites, there is a 461 in there but yah ima 46* preference guy for sure.
Yeah I thought about doing 25X for the heavies and 46X for headies..

hightides42

Kava Curious
Not sure I'd call 46x heady, maybe loa waka from KWK, otherwise they generally hit me balanced. I consider 42x more heady effect for me, not really preferring the line tried so far.

and do also love the heavies, would likely get 3rd shirt with it:D
::KavaChug::