What's new

Kavaha Vula Kasa Leka

yiki

Kava Enthusiast
The grog came out to be chocolate brown with a bitter, not very peppery taste.
As for effects, i would say it is still balanced, but leaning towards the relaxing side of things. Anxiety was relieved and muscles became less tense. Kavain headiness was less pronounced but I liked it being a bit more euphoric than other kava. Effects came on slow, gently and made me feel quite "fluid". Not a bad Kava albeit not as potent as I hoped. 40g was enough to be enjoyable, but not really intense. Overall not over the top amazing, but still solid. Great packaging and design.

Kavaha

Żnin, Poland
Kava Vendor
Thank You for review. In about 2 months we'll introduce Instant form of Kava Vula Kasa Leka and new type of traditional Kava from Vanuatu-as ou reserarch shows, it should be very potent. Bula!

yiki

Kava Enthusiast
I tried to up the dose a bit and i have to say it is really really nice. A chill Kava that makes you feel more grounded, relaxed and happy. I just wished, it was a bit more potent. I think i might re-order.

Kavaha

Żnin, Poland
Kava Vendor
Thank U for opinion. More potent kava is on the way to our store. Soon it'll be available. Also Vula Kasa Leka Instant. We hope it'll meet Your requirements:)

Bula!