What's new

KavaKing Coco impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Don't see this listed on the profiles so I shall do it here. Mods if you find it by all means move this where needs to be.

About 15-20 minutes ago some instant Coco Chocolate instant from Amazon showed up here
My initiial reaction is it's a good ol simple basic Kava. Tried little under 1TBS in a large mug with a bit of milk and water. So far so good taste is a odd mix of choclate and blerg but still a pretty good on the taste side. Didn't completely mix will with even warm water and milk. Chugged that one down are so far as I said in a seperate thread a nice energetized, happy, calm place. Does a thing of a warm tingly tong moth and tongue.
Yar. a nice in expensive find.
EditUpdate LoL well my umm..Unique Spelling was worse somehow...
For some reason a walk (or skillet) felt great, a nice indian summer and life is good (more on the energetic side) Felt physically reely good.
It also had the nice/bad(acording to the SO bad) effect of giving me a yen to call and try to cheer her up...and ending up telling bad(or is that good?) Piratical kind of jokes. A most Aaarrrgivat'n thing...especialy being as the lassy just got back from treatment for back aaarsues. Har har har.
Oh and turning up the heat a little after a small evening(or is that odening) amount har har...
Ok I'll just let my Krunk self out now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.