What's new

Powdered Kava Review Kavaloloko Original and O.G.

Kavacus

Kava Enthusiast
cpReview
{"Grade":8,"Potency":8,"Mind":4,"Body":8,"Anxiety":8,"Sedative":8,"Taste":"2","Preparation":"","Duration":"","SideEffects":"","Headline":""}
I've recently had the pleasure of doing business with Roy of Kavaloloko, located here in my new home area of Denver/Aurora. I met him at his house and he set me up well with a pound each of the Original and the "O.G." Both of these kavas were quite smooth, this being the first time I've tasted Tongan kava. Quite a difference from the Vanuatu I had been drinking before. The OG absolutely stunned me, with a nice heavy, peaceful and sleepy vibe soon after a few shells. I don't remember much about that first session, other than that I slept deeply and solidly. I felt great the next day, with that blessed lack of a hangover that kava gives..

I took the Original with me on vacation and enjoyed evening sessions at the end of each day when activities were done-again I was treated to a sweet feeling of calm and relaxation for a good while before sleeping wonderfully and waking up refreshed.

Big shout of thanks to Roy for some great kavas-and right here in my backyard. Now if I can just get over to one of his kava circles for bula and BBQ, I'll die happier.

Kavaloloko

Kavaloloko Kava Co.
Kava Vendor
I've recently had the pleasure of doing business with Roy of Kavaloloko, located here in my new home area of Denver/Aurora. I met him at his house and he set me up well with a pound each of the Original and the "O.G." Both of these kavas were quite smooth, this being the first time I've tasted Tongan kava. Quite a difference from the Vanuatu I had been drinking before. The OG absolutely stunned me, with a nice heavy, peaceful and sleepy vibe soon after a few shells. I don't remember much about that first session, other than that I slept deeply and solidly. I felt great the next day, with that blessed lack of a hangover that kava gives..

I took the Original with me on vacation and enjoyed evening sessions at the end of each day when activities were done-again I was treated to a sweet feeling of calm and relaxation for a good while before sleeping wonderfully and waking up refreshed.

Big shout of thanks to Roy for some great kavas-and right here in my backyard. Now if I can just get over to one of his kava circles for bula and BBQ, I'll die happier.

You will definitely be invited to the next Kava get together!

Thank you for your kind words!