What's new

kavaTime ~ New Kava App for iPhones and Android

hugs Fiji

I have just Released an app named 'kavaTime' for iPhones (Releasing android version in coming weeks).
It helps users find ONLINE, and LOCAL kava shops based on the users location
If no kava shops are located near the user, they can choose from a variety of online stores e.g. kona kava farm, pacific kava, kava europe ,etc.
Its completely FREE to download on your Apple App Stores!

If you are a local or online kava shop owner, and your shop is not registered on the app, Post your shop name,address/website,phone number and opening hours on this thread or flick me an email at [email protected] and we will register your shop till the end of 2014 for FREE
Current Countries where there are local shops listed : New Zealand and Fiji
Be the first to register your kava shop in your Country/City!

If you have downloaded and tried kavaTime i would appreciate all forms of feedback :)

Vinaka

D

Deleted User01

I can see where it might come in hand for local shops but we already have a Kava Mall for on line vendors. Anyway, no telling what other features might be added in the future. I would love to know how many people downloaded it. Hey Kapm, maybe they can add a Kava Forum section on the app.

Doobie Doo

How many shells to get to the center..1 2 3
Let us know when the Android app arrives (no Apple devices here). I bet the lack of tudei must be from that famous Apple protectionism...