What's new

Kelai traditional powder review

Gabbadict

Firstly I would like to complement root and pestle for an amazing fast shipping on my orders.

I orded 1kg of Kelai and 2x 250g of Borongoru if 1 kg Borongoru was in stock i would if grabbed that size.

Anyway onto the Kelai....
My goodness gracious me, this kava is such a potent and heady kava. It's wonderful in so many ways, I feel sedated and euphoric like that of a benzodiazpine. (Currently in the process of slowly weaning of 1mg of clonazapam after 10 years of use and abuse for GAD and panic disorder)

It feels really clean and it's all in my head the feeling of this strain. I'm into my 4th aluball shell, 2 tbls in the alluball and 230ml of warm water. I usually do a second wash for my first cup instantly and then also a second wash on my last shell instantly. A great coupling to listing to some nice slow island jams on the couch.

The Kelai is very very potent and strong and you feel the head heaviness very quickly followed by euphoric feelings that simualr to a benzodiazpine.

Highly recommended quality is root and pestle and I don't believe you can top them with anything else...

I will try the Borongoru tomorrow and follow on with a review for that one.

Cheers