What's new

Powdered Kava Review Kelai

Sunset_squash67

Aus kava enthusiast
cpReview
{"Grade":0,"Potency":0,"Mind":0,"Body":0,"Anxiety":0,"Sedative":0,"Taste":"0","Preparation":"","Duration":"","SideEffects":"","Headline":""}
April 28th

Just a (very quick) review of Root and Pestle Kelai.

Arrived at my doorstep just before lunch, so decided to have a small amount before eating lunch.

I put 2tbsp into an aluball shaker, shook for 2 mins then had it over 2 shells, 15 mins apart.

All I can say is WOW. This was my first Vanuatu kava, and first heady kava.
This stuff is super potent. I felt it in my head, and it even left my ears ringing. Very intense considering I usually take 40-50g of traditional method kava.

It was a very nice euphoric feeling, and evolved into a nice body feeling, which was kinda heavy too. Quite short though,effects dissipated within half an hour.

Also tastes very smooth and mellow. Didn't need a chsder for it, which is very different from the Blue Lagoon kava which has nice effects, but that I really struggle to drink these days.

Overall , if you want to try a heady kava I would highly recommend.

I will write a full review when I have a chase to take a higher dose using traditional method.

I also have some Borongoru. Unfortunately I won't be able to try it tonight, but will try a good dose tomorrow (traditional method) and report back with that.

May 4th
So I decided to take advantage of Root and Pestles current sale! I still haven't gotten around to writing reviews for their first 2 products I tried, but I was extremely impressed with the quality.

Although...I have a sneaking suspicion that the Kelai gives me stomach issues. Both times I consumed it I ended up quite gassy. I will give it another chance though as it may just be coincidence.

The Borongoru on the other hand is fantastic! Very sedating and slightly intoxicating.

Root & Pestle

Vanuatu Kava Exporter
Kava Vendor
Australian Importer
Wow, thank you so much for this awesome review. It’s great to hear how much you are enjoying our products.

Forretressqt

Kava Curious
It's delightful and the first cultivar I ever tried!
I get RnP through Kava society and I can't see myself going elsewhere (particularly considering the cheap shipping here in NZ!)