What's new

Kona Kava Store - Kavalovetone 84% Capsules

kl.Project460

Kava Enthusiast
I saw that you were going to review this. I bought some kava kava extract capsules a while back when I had first herd about kava. Had to take 15-20 to feel anything, which was pretty much nothing. Would have been nice tho, pop a couple capsules for the quick kava fix.

kl.rcoz

Kava Enthusiast
yea, I gave up caps and extracts a while back, either they don't do anything or just make me slightly drowsy. I do like yogi tea's kava but I'm sure a lot of other herbal caffeine-free teas have the same relaxing effect.

kl.Sub.chemtrails

Kava Curious
Its not a waste of money in that it doesnt work, but you have to overdose madly compared to the instructions which makes your krunk very expensive. I ate half a bottle. Was good. but ....half a bottle? come one.

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
Prince Philip said:
Did you try holding it under your tongue until the onset of numbness?
I put four pills in my mouth yesterday after I received some stressful news. Tasted horrible, but I waited for the numbness. Then I swallowed those and popped four more. Because the Kavalovetones (I hate that name) are a mixture of different stuff, I got a weird, unsettled feeling. I could feel the Kava from 8 pills, but along with the other stuff it was cut weird. Hate it.