What's new

Powdered Kava Review Koro Island Batch 2

pythagoras51213

Kava Curious
cpReview
{"Grade":10,"Potency":10,"Mind":8,"Body":6,"Anxiety":8,"Sedative":6,"Taste":"9","Preparation":"Traditional prep. 2/3 cup kava to untold amounts of water. It just kept coming!","Duration":"what is time?","SideEffects":"open heart","Headline":"Orange Blossom Express"}
After a long wait, I finally received my Koro Island batch 2 and Kadavu. Huzzah! It was worth the wait. I have only tried the Koro so far, and just once (well... twice if you count the leftovers I drank this morning!)

I love this kava. Strong and different flavors reminiscent of orange blossom and pine needles - very terpinous! The effects are smooth and stimulating and kind. It was not a mistake to drink it before I had my morning tea. Could feel the flush swell through my body after the first shell.

Looking forward to more experimentation. Tonight the Kavadu!

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
After a long wait, I finally received my Koro Island batch 2 and Kadavu. Huzzah! It was worth the wait. I have only tried the Koro so far, and just once (well... twice if you count the leftovers I drank this morning!)

I love this kava. Strong and different flavors reminiscent of orange blossom and pine needles - very terpinous! The effects are smooth and stimulating and kind. It was not a mistake to drink it before I had my morning tea. Could feel the flush swell through my body after the first shell.

Looking forward to more experimentation. Tonight the Kavadu!
Yes, I was lucky to get some batch 1, at 14.79% KL's outstandingly.

It is very palatable. And makes a very thick, oily grog.

It has to be classed as a heavy kava, but it's more in a comforting, soothing sense, not exactly sedative, purely restful at all.

I have 3 kg's of Zac's Kadavu Im immininently ready to open. I like Kadavu.

I will be watching out for any potential reports from you and really glad to hear that the standard has been maintained and you are happy with the Koro already.