What's new

Powdered Kava Review Koro Island batch 3

• Thread starter Deleted member 9642
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9642

cpReview
{"Grade":9,"Potency":8,"Mind":4,"Body":7,"Anxiety":10,"Sedative":6,"Taste":"7","Preparation":"25cl of water + a little almond milk \nTraditional preparation ","Duration":"many hours","SideEffects":"no","Headline":"very medicinal kava "}
I realize that I have never written a review for this wonderful kava!

I got the Koro Island by Edward last summer. I found the grind less fine than for other suppliers. The smell of the kava was a bit specific, something more pronounced. In terms of taste, it goes very well, not really spicy, easy to drink!

From the start, the effect is fairly anxiolytic for me, but with a social component: I speak more easily, I am more empathetic. I even used it for a job interview by videoconference! :)

I find it also has a nice effect on mood, very emotionally balancing.

Then, the more time passes, the more I feel my breath getting deeper. I feel relaxed, but it's not especially sedating. If I lie down I will fall asleep but if I stay active no problem. But once in bed, the sleep is quite deep and i sleep longer than usual.

For me who suffers from stress, anxiety, it is a godsend. The next day, it leaves me with a nice afterglow that accompanies me for part of the day, without being drowsy.

Really a pity that it is no longer in stock and that the new European rules (taxes on products outside Europe) make it difficult to buy in the USA ... :(

Artofkava

Jacksonville, FL
Kava Vendor
I realize that I have never written a review for this wonderful kava!

I got the Koro Island by Edward last summer. I found the grind less fine than for other suppliers. The smell of the kava was a bit specific, something more pronounced. In terms of taste, it goes very well, not really spicy, easy to drink!

From the start, the effect is fairly anxiolytic for me, but with a social component: I speak more easily, I am more empathetic. I even used it for a job interview by videoconference! :)

I find it also has a nice effect on mood, very emotionally balancing.

Then, the more time passes, the more I feel my breath getting deeper. I feel relaxed, but it's not especially sedating. If I lie down I will fall asleep but if I stay active no problem. But once in bed, the sleep is quite deep and i sleep longer than usual.

For me who suffers from stress, anxiety, it is a godsend. The next day, it leaves me with a nice afterglow that accompanies me for part of the day, without being drowsy.

Really a pity that it is no longer in stock and that the new European rules (taxes on products outside Europe) make it difficult to buy in the USA ... :(
Hey! Thank you for this great review of our koro. It sure is a shame it's been out of stock! It took awhile for fiji to allow intra Island travel again due to covid. Getting back in the swing has been difficult for our guys out there.

That said we're working on getting koro kava rolling again as well as kava from another island close to there with similar terror called Gau. Working to help the villagers there build houses and pounding facilities to make it much easier to stock their kava.

Hopefully during this time their little island stays out of the cyclones eye ❤

Hello, I’m new here. Where can I get some Koro island batch 3 kava kava? Is it available as of now? It sounds like the perfect fit for daytime stress.

D

Deleted member 9642

@Greygoose02

Hello,

Unfortunately, we can't anymore! (unless someone has made a nice stock and agrees to exchange or resell it making a nice profit margin, which I doubt because if I were him I would keep it!)

That's the problem (and the charm) of the plant : irregular availability, variations between different batches - harvest period, climate, drying / storage - and homogeneity...