What's new

Koro Pre-Order Status - Back In Stock - Batch 2

Artofkava

Jacksonville, FL
Kava Vendor
Bula yall!

We sold out of the koro island kava tonight and the new batch from the same farm is available on the site for pre-order. The estimated arrival is around December 11 and all pre-orders will be shipped out by the next day. I'll post here and send out emails to the pre-order club if there are any delays.

Thanks!

Zac

Last edited:

Artofkava

Jacksonville, FL
Kava Vendor
The kava has left suva. Im estimated to receive it on december 14. When it gets here ill change preorder status on the site to available for sale. Depending on what time it comes, ill send it out to preorders first that day or the next. Then start on the new orders.

:)

Artofkava

Jacksonville, FL
Kava Vendor
Koro Island is back in stock. Pre-orders have been processed and will be delivered to USPS tomorrow. They don't always get packages out on Sundays but do more of that around the holidays.

Here's my tasting notes:

Batch 2's effects were very nice. 36g koro to 20oz water. blended for 4 min and strained. Drank immediately. I do this for every batch because its repeatable and i get a great idea of variance from batch to batch. Effects lasted for a solid 2.5 hours. Very strong but didn't give me what I call googley eyes like batch 1 did (i personally liked that effect haha so we're going to get more batches from that part of the field when we can and id the cultivars that have that effect). This one had a sweet smell on the grinds and a nice dark steep. At first taste there was very little to no pepper and a slight tongue numbing effect. A bit more than batch 1. Over all very smooth.

Artofkava

Jacksonville, FL
Kava Vendor
Hi, I'd like to try the sample pack in my first order. Do you plan on restocking that when you get the new batch in?
Hey there! we have the koro in and available. I'm running very low on kadavu, but I'll put a sample pack aside for you now. It's up and available on the site. I'm going to put up a preorder post for kadavu likely early tomorrow. We'll have more in at around the end of December.

My apologies by the way for any stock issues. We're pretty new and honestly weren't completely prepared for all the love and support we've received so far. Our farmers (and us) are loving you back for it. Thank you! As we grow our stock we hold will grow as well.

Best,

Zac H.
Art of Kava