What's new

Powdered Kava Review Kumakua

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
::shell::.....I squeezed this before work as i usually do.Replaced my morning Moi with an 8 oz shell of this jet fuel.My ears were ringing :bored:in 5 minutes . I was off to work it was a sat morning so like most days iam left to do all the owners tasks as he does not show up to open. The nite before we were slammed :mad:after a long week of 12 shifts the pick me up was welcome. But i had no idea what was coming next:nailbiting: . I had lots of prep he was later than usual .We open at 11. He showed at 2 which left my krunk/ jumpy ass running around . Cooking - prepping - serving - answeing phones- taking orders also ringing people up. Meanwhile i was thinking where is all this energy from as i could barely talk on this kava . Which does not happen often. Kava sometimes makes me edgy and aggravated.Anyways about at the 1anhalf hr mark i told myself embrace this and ride well lets just say i pulled it off without a single wrinkle. Very uplifting if ur in the right headspace and enviorment. SET & SETTING.. My wife called me later and said she was at a fun park arcade with her son and she had downed 16 oz ... I laughed and shook my head.... ::kavaleaf::

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Sorry . I made a mistake on the quantity. It was 8 cups water 16 tbs. tryed to edit.
Awesome review @BULABUCK (y) Thanks very much!!!

You can edit your review by clicking on Thread Tools (just above and to the right of your review) then click on Edit Thread. Please let me know if that's not working for you and I will edit it for you. ::happyshell::

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
wo0 yeah, anything that Buck is calling 'rocket fuel', sounds like a winner to me.
although you may not have enjoyed the experience as much as you could have, it definitely sounds like it was more of a set and setting issue.
This stuff sounds nice and potent...and that's good news for a potency wh0re, such as myself. :wacky:

blindy107

Kava Lover
I think I would skip the Kuma if I still worked in a kitchen. That stuff makes me as useless as an asshole on my elbow. I DO love it though. Just more for post-work.

@BULABUCK Good review! What kind of restaurant do you work at? Or what flavor I guess? Haha::awesomesmiles::