What's new

Powdered Kava Review Kumakua

A

Adam

Topped this off with some Opihikao right before bed and ive slept like a baby, feel great today!!!

D

Deleted User01

Nice review Adam. I like do exactly what you do. I have a good heady kava and a nitecap of either Nene or Opihiikao for a good nites sleep. A Kava for every occasion.

A

Adam

Nice review Adam. I like do exactly what you do. I have a good heady kava and a nitecap of either Nene or Opihiikao for a good nites sleep. A Kava for every occasion.
You've got it sorted Deleted User01. Think it's the perfect combination. I've just made up a brew of half opihikao and half kumakua, just to settle my own curiosity really, wanna see what it feels like to mix the 2 in one. Probably just a one off and then do what you just said cos you really can't beat it!!!!

A

Adam

awesome review...i have of this in micro form on its way! I hope I luv it!
I've loved this stuff, drank it the last 2 nights and got a second wash done ready for tonight. Second washes have been just as good as the first every time for me. When ive been done straining I've put the bag in another bowl and poured some water not long boiled from the kettle on it and squished it with a couple of spoons until it's cool enough to do with my hands, then squeeze for a couple of minutes and that's it ready

A

Adam

Lol, just realised you said you've got the micro, none of that fuss for you then

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
I usually mix my kava much weaker than that, apparently. I'm going to try the 6 tbsp to 2 cups tonight and see how that goes. I have this kava on hand also and need to sort out a review myself anyway! But yeh, this one's nice and light. Haven't tried it out in this situation yet but i bet it'd be nice to help me regain my focus on those workdays where I just get overwhelmed by the sheer amount of things to do and need to prioritize and multitask.

StinkWeed

Kava Enthusiast
All these great reviews of this particular strain are making me second guess my most recent order... :( but I'm willing to bet that doubt will go away once that makahea gets here...