What's new

Micronized Kava Review Kumakua

Thom Yorke

dancing on a wire with both ends on fire
Received my first shipment of GHK....Moi, Papa Ele Ele, and Kumakua all micronized
Today I tried the Kumakua. I did 2 heaping tablespoons in about 30 minutes. I have to say that I'm super impressed with the potency of this noble kava. This is the cleanest, headiest kava ive ever had. First thing i noticed is the grind of this micro is very similar to a good quality instant. I was very surprised how well it mixed with cold water. The taste was smooth and not at all bitter...best tasting kava I've had to date.
Effects: super heady, feeling energized but not at all speedy, quite euphoric with a nice perma-grin on my face, my senses seem to be heightened, and the way I feel right now, well lets just say I can't wait for my GF to get home...like most good kava this one def has good aphrodisiac qualities as well.
So to recap: cleanest, headiest, most potent, and best tasting kava I've ever had. For me its the perfect heady & Anti anxiety kava!
Chris...many thanks for letting me sample this wonderful kava. I'll be back for more.
I'll review the Moi & Papa Ele Ele later this week.

Last edited by a moderator:

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
@Thom Yorke Great Review Thanks!!! (y)

I'm ready to make another order from GHK, but now I'm going to wait to hear what you think of the Mo'i and what @Beanie thinks of the Makaea. All three seem like good candidates for a daytime (heady) kava. This review is a compelling reason for me to try this stuff. But I'm really hoping to see the other reviews first. ::happyshell::

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
it's got you throwin' around the word 'headiest' a lot. :kiss::censored:

based off the reviews so far, this one's near the top of my next-order list.

Beanie

Kava Enthusiast
Great review!! I haven't noticed kumakua on GHK site? I would be interested to buy some after reading your review, particularly cos you rated it 5 for anti-anxiety!! (y)

Thom Yorke

@Thom Yorke Great Review Thanks!!! (y)

I'm ready to make another order from GHK, but now I'm going to wait to hear what you think of the Mo'i and what @Beanie thinks of the Makaea. All three seem like good candidates for a daytime (heady) kava. This review is a compelling reason for me to try this stuff. But I'm really hoping to see the other reviews first. ::happyshell::
I will def be reviewing the Moi & papa ele ele later this week.
I made a drink this morning of 1 heaping tbl spoon kumakua & i heaping tbl spoon moi....WOW! Now that is one heady mix! Sure beats starbucks!

Thom Yorke

it's got you throwin' around the word 'headiest' a lot. :kiss::censored:

based off the reviews so far, this one's near the top of my next-order list.
Yeah this stuff is killer...just what I was looking for in a daytime kava!

Thom Yorke

Great review!! I haven't noticed kumakua on GHK site? I would be interested to buy some after reading your review, particularly cos you rated it 5 for anti-anxiety!! (y)
I think chris is saving all the kumakua for Deleted User01 & I so sorry my friend.
Ha JK, I bet if you ask chris nicely he'll set you up with some.

sɥɐʞɐs

Review Maestro
Chris has blessed me with some Kumakua and I'll be digging in soon. Can't wait. :joyful:

Last edited:

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi everyone, just wanted to mention that the Fresh Harvest Newsletter that will be out very soon will have a list of all the new stuff that will be on my website, only members will get this information first. A taste of it would be that there will be Kumakua on my website soon, wait till you hear the rest. :nailbiting:
Aloha.

Chris

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
I had some kumakua waaaay back as a throw-in sample. Was the only micronized I personally ever liked.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I had some kumakua waaaay back as a throw-in sample. Was the only micronized I personally ever liked.
That's good to hear, because I want to get some of this too. Do you remember if you found it more heady or heavy. I'm hoping the answer is heady.

sɥɐʞɐs

Review Maestro
I'm kumakuing tonight, gonna review (the powder) in a week or two after I play with it more.
I definitely have a somewhat different experience than this review...notable sedation and a bit less heady for me.