What's new

Issue Resolved KWK: 10/10

INeedToChill

Stay Golden, Ponyboy
I'm fairly new to the whole Kava world, and I think I've already made one big mistake: I've spoiled myself by ordering from KWK. I should've started by ordering from some Instagram-only Kava dealer, so I could learn a good lesson or two about not getting what you pay for, or the stupidity of sending money to someone whose email is [email protected].

But did I get to learn those lessons? Of course I didn't. Because I ordered from one of the few true companies that care about kava and their customers. Now that I know what KWK is like, I'll never be able to order from any mid-tier Kava seller. Nope, now Mama knows what she's worth, and she ain't taking no less!!

One quick note: The second order l placed with them had a tiny rip in the bag from which some of the Kava had spilled out. It wasn't much. I sent a quick note to KWK, only because I didn't want it to be a problem with all their bags. The general manager of operations (I think that was his title?) replied the next morning, in such a friendly manner. But he did something genius: he asked if would like a new bag shipped to me, or if I would be ok with my current bag. I LOVED that he did that.... If he sent new bags to every customer with minor issues, then WE, as customers, would end up paying for it down the line. So he used good customer service skills to fix the situation. Of course, I have no doubt that they would quickly replace bags that had major issues. But the way he handled my situation showed me he cares about the product and keeping it affordable.

Thanks KWK!