What's new

KWK Borogu is Awesome!

Sonder

Wow this is nice, my first “wow” moment with Kava. I have this stimulation that I can only equate to a lower dose of amphetamines, but without feeling all jittery and uncomfortable. Also have this mild head effect, cant quite explain it but it’s nice, euphoric maybe. I was very skeptical buying Kava, but I am amazed quite frankly now.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Wow this is nice, my first “wow” moment with Kava. I have this stimulation that I can only equate to a lower dose of amphetamines, but without feeling all jittery and uncomfortable. Also have this mild head effect, cant quite explain it but it’s nice, euphoric maybe. I was very skeptical buying Kava, but I am amazed quite frankly now.
That wow effect is almost universal when someone gets it from kava. I distinctly remember mine. Despite doing lots of research and reading this forum I figured it was closer to other herbals where the effect is just barely above the placebo effect (like st. johns wort). I was pleasantly surprised to say the least (y)

Mo'iety

Kava Enthusiast
That is what people refer to as the "heady" effects of kava - and it's my favorite part of the experience. If you like that feeling and want more of it, relative to the sedating muscle-relaxation, you may consider giving a heady strain a try.

Plantacious

Kava Enthusiast
Did you get the Micronized ? Or the regular Medium Grind ?