What's new

KwK borongoru

M

mlenny

New here, first post, and my apologies if this has been asked before. Does anybody have any experience with KwK Vanuatu borongoru? What are your thoughts on the effect profile? Heavier, more heady, middle of the road?

Thanks,
Matthew

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
New here, first post, and my apologies if this has been asked before. Does anybody have any experience with KwK Vanuatu borongoru? What are your thoughts on the effect profile? Heavier, more heady, middle of the road?

Thanks,
Matthew
Oh, don't worry. We love answering kava related questions no matter how many times they're asked. Helps keep us up to date on our information too.

Borongoru to me is a medium heavy kava. Borderline between being balanced and heavy. It's a better kava strain for sleep if that's what you're aiming for, or winding down at the end of the day.

M

mlenny

Oh, don't worry. We love answering kava related questions no matter how many times they're asked. Helps keep us up to date on our information too.

Borongoru to me is a medium heavy kava. Borderline between being balanced and heavy. It's a better kava strain for sleep if that's what you're aiming for, or winding down at the end of the day.
Awesome, thank you!

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
For me personally, it had quite that strong peppery taste. Was quite reddy dark grog too.

Effects wise it maybe wasn't my cup of tea. Arguably more sedating and less euphoric than WoW as a measure.

But I have always favored Headier, but not overly Rushy Cultivars.

I love Kelai. Not so much M'oi.

KT Gourmet Savusavu is MY CUP OF TEA.

And I love the WoW for it's instant mood lift and anxiolysis.

I just tried Bestfiji.com Grade A Waka last 2 days. So much stronger than the Lawena. Was surprisingly heavy to me, but I am very tired atm.