What's new

Kwk Damu is back

Kavacoordinate

Kava Enthusiast
This is such an amazing kava that if I weren't a generous or I would tell no one and just hope that I could buy it for as long as he's able to keep it in stock. If you haven't read the reviews checkout krunkies review because it hits the nail right on the head. I was lucky enough to try this before it actually went to Market and then missed the first offering but Mike found another half pound for me. So believe me when it came back on today I was very very very very happy to pick up another pound. If you haven't tried it yet and you like one of the most balanced kavas you'll ever experience. Do yourself a favor and pick this one up. Mike described it to me originally as a combination between Vula and pouni ono. I'm telling you it is the standard for a balanced kava. Pure euphoria with the first ball. Blending into the most mellow crunk you've ever experienced. And literally as krunky said I get the Euphoria again with every shell. It lasts for a few minutes but as soon as it hits my stomach I'm back to grinning from ear-to-ear.

Last edited:

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
This is such an amazing kava that if I weren't a generous or I would tell no one and just hope that I could buy it for as long as he's able to keep it in stock. If you haven't read the reviews checkout crunk ease review because it hits the nail right on the head. I was lucky enough to try this before it actually went to Market and then missed the first offering but Mike found another half pound for me. So believe me when it came back on today I was very very very very happy to pick up another pound. If you haven't tried it yet and you like one of the most balanced Cabos you'll ever experience do yourself a favor and pick this one up. Mike described it to me originally as a combination between Vula and pouni ono. I'm telling you it is it is the standard for a balanced kava. Pure euphoria with the first ball. Blending into the most mellow crunk you've ever experienced. And literally as crunky said I get the Euphoria again with every shell. It lasts for a few minutes but as soon as it hits my stomach I'm back to grinning from ear-to-ear.
For me it has pretty much everything I would want a kava to be. And my wife loves it, too. Everything about it is wonderful, wouldn't change a thing. A class act.

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
Maybe I'm crazy, but a batch of pure lawena damu might be really delicious.

Mind, I'm saying this as a heavy waka/Vanuatu sort of drinker. Damu is really special.

kavamehameha

Magnum's 'awa drinking bird
I'd order it right now, just because of the description of being between Pouni Ono and Vula, my two favorites from KWK. But shipping costs are pretty high for me, so I have to wait until the new Pouni Ono batch can be preordered... @Kalm with Kava Hope it's there soon?

Kavacoordinate

Kava Enthusiast
I'd order it right now, just because of the description of being between Pouni Ono and Vula, my two favorites from KWK. But shipping costs are pretty high for me, so I have to wait until the new Pouni Ono batch can be preordered... @Kalm with Kava Hope it's there soon?
I understand the shipping cost maybe hi. But I would say given the fact that Tongan kavas are pretty hard to come by right now I would really recommend trying the Damu. It is a fantastic kava