What's new

Issue Resolved KWK Loa Waka Review

Hightide

Kava Enthusiast
Sorry for the prefix, it deosnt apply but I had to choose one and these were the only options. I ordered 2lbs of KWK Loa Waka and it came in the mail yesterday. I brewed up my first batch last night and it was fantastic. Just having some again now and the effects are still strong.

I amde about 4 tbs in 500 ml of water and have been drinking it slowly over the past couple hours. It definitely seems like a Kava you want to sip on slowly. For me it is a really good balanced Kava. With some heavy Kavas I sort of get sucked into the sedation and I just cant lift a finger to do anything or get motivated. With this Kava I feel the sedation but there is also a heady, stimulating aspect that keeps me from getting too couchlocked. Best of both worlds really.

As I write this my ears are ringing, something I've never really had before with Kava. It feels like a good Kava to listen to. Last night on my porch I was just sitting back in the sun and taking it all it in. Its sort of a meditative one. I felt more able to just observe the beautiful nature around me. Peaceful for sure. Also I feel socialable. For me its hard to have the desire to socialize. I want to deep down but it always just seems to like such a task (I thank years of pot use for this :p). This Kava makes me want to socialize. Where other kavas make socializing easier, they don't necessarily make me enthusiastic about it. Where this one does.

For me, it feels this Kava has a bit more of the essence of Kava, rather than just the effects, if that makes sense. It may become a favourite.
Bula :)