What's new

LAMI KAVA

Status
Not open for further replies.

smaschue

Hi this is my first post, but I would happily buy some, especially if it's waka. I've been looking for an affordable daily waka for a while now.

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
It's half and half. The return might not be enough to make it worth it sadly :/ I will post the final decision in this thread after I figure a few more things out !

theGrogfather

Sipping on Waka juice. Laid back
Yea, that's too bad. Always a risk too having never tried the stuff.
Even a one time thing I'm sure you'd have enough interest to sell what you need to break even? with some left over for your stash of course:hungry:

schatz

itchin for kava
Is this the same as Lami Kava that was being sold on Amazon last fall and under the name Big kava a little before that mabe a year and a half ago? That stuff was awesome, I bought a few pounds before they quit and on my last pound, only use once in a while. I would definately buy if it was same or similiar kava.

theGrogfather

Sipping on Waka juice. Laid back
Is this the same as Lami Kava that was being sold on Amazon last fall and under the name Big kava a little before that mabe a year and a half ago? That stuff was awesome, I bought a few pounds before they quit and on my last pound, only use once in a while. I would definately buy if it was same or similiar kava.
Thats the stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.