What's new

Lami Kava

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

Kava Curious
It's good, professionally packaged with a use by date and all. I enjoyed it a lot. I've ordered half a kg and will buy from him again. Next one to try is one called Yaqona Kava, I will be nice to try a different brand and see the difference. I'm still such a newb :asshat:

Mystic

Kava Curious
There are a few others, you can find them on GumTree and Ebay (y) I haven't tried the other I see on ebay, but the seller is selling packets fast. Yay for buying Kava in Australia.

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
Has anyone tried this? I have ordered some and can't wait to try it. http://www.lamikava.com.fj/
It's one of the few available in Australia, I hope it's a good one. I will update next week :)
oh wow, I thought you had to bring it in on your person through customs or something. Has something changed or am I just not familiar enough with the intricacies of the rules over there? Happy Krunking, @Mystic !

EDIT: I just checked out the site and they didn't have any products listed. Did you have to contact them personally (phone, email) to find out? Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.