What's new

Last two Poni Ono's

Status
Not open for further replies.

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Just a quick first impressions of the last two Poni Ono bags. Got these both from Amazon. Both smelled soda chugin' awesome. Had a very nice spicey, clove and Nutmeg scent. The bag that showed up yesterday has a very nice holiday scent to it, like a mixture of nutmug and clove.
Taste wise earthy. Effects aren't as strong as the 2016 batches. Weirdly that part's grown on me and something I now actually like that because then it's much less likely for me to accidentally over shoot a nice place and hit: GeenieFromAladdinTheDisneyCartoon Warpfactor20toPluto and while I'm at it i'll invent Teleportation, quantum energy theory and solve NP/P Complete Multi Level Manifold and Matrix conversion logarithms for replicator and holodecks...oh and go to the beech all before noon.
Anyway I believe in keeping my feedback even. I don't hide being critical of the last stuff I've gotten.
In the same veign Awesome this recent bag is.
As a concerete example a AntiDepressent that I'm trying yesterday left me feeling just blag and slugging along yeah I had okish day and it fortunatly ended on a very good note. This morning it still left me just blause this morning.
For what ever reason 2 medium sized cups of Pouni Ono and a bite to eat with some coffee is (so far) turning things around nicely and now I'm actually feeling reely enthused for a nice casual friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.