What's new

Kava Blend Review Leka Hina

Myk

Kava Enthusiast
I decided to go with a traditional prep. This kava kneads very productively and easily . The taste is very light and smooth drinkable. 2 or 3 shells and the ride begins. I didn't experience any numbing but very quickly a delightful tingling euphoria with an energy bumped follow by a soft warm relaxation where aches and pains float away. Conversation is enhanced a nice Togan social vibe really is a perfect Holiday treat. Balanced , smooth and clean. A couple more shells ( I broke out my mom's fine China cup for the holiday) And the ride starts again. Krunking is possible but would be a waste imo. My favorite part of this kava is repeatably reproducing and maintaining the initial sensations over and over . It's been 2 hours with no end in sight. Savor this wonderful kava a shell or two at a time and have a bitchen day guaranteed.
[/URL][/IMG]

rapunzel

Kava Enthusiast
That is a lovely China pattern, and a great way to use china - probably perfect as a shell size. I'll have to try with my own!

Nice review too. BKH is next on my list of vendors to try.

Reactions: Myk

Myk

Kava Enthusiast
That is a lovely China pattern, and a great way to use china - probably perfect as a shell size. I'll have to try with my own!

Nice review too. BKH is next on my list of vendors to try.
Moms been gone for about 8 years now so around the holidays I like to remember her with some kava. The cup is very old part of a tea set that is banged up a bit but I always loved that black and gold pattern . I think it was her Grandmother's so that would put it back to the late 1800's. I would wholeheartedly recommend trying BKH. They have so many outstanding kavas to choose from and their service is awesome as well usually to my door in 3 days.

rapunzel

Kava Enthusiast
Moms been gone for about 8 years now so around the holidays I like to remember her with some kava. The cup is very old part of a tea set that is banged up a bit but I always loved that black and gold pattern . I think it was her Grandmother's so that would put it back to the late 1800's. I would wholeheartedly recommend trying BKH. They have so many outstanding kavas to choose from and their service is awesome as well usually to my door in 3 days.
So sorry your mom is gone. But that is nice to bring out the china this time of year for a kava ritual!

Reactions: Myk

evrnd

Kava Enthusiast
I appreciate the sentiment and the rescue inhaler is a nice touch. You make this sound fantastic and it was still available last time I checked so....

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
It sure was and no trouble sleeping after I finished the batch.
I got a pound, and a great t- shirt which looks wonderful on my wife. I find each time I drink it, I love the flavor more and more. It is a really complex flavor, and each sip tastes sort of different, but great. And I find 3 tbs gets me to a wonderful place, where with many other kavas it might take 5 or 6. Planning on serving it to the family for Xmas.

evrnd

Kava Enthusiast
I got a pound, and a great t- shirt which looks wonderful on my wife. I find each time I drink it, I love the flavor more and more. It is a really complex flavor, and each sip tastes sort of different, but great. And I find 3 tbs gets me to a wonderful place, where with many other kavas it might take 5 or 6. Planning on serving it to the family for Xmas.
Just need your address... I’ll bring some of my family’s special pumpkin bread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk