What's new

Lets welcome Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.

KavaLot

Kava Enthusiast
Hey Gary, Welcome. I'm a big fan of your Vanuatu Reserve :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi Garry, welcome, long time no see, I am glad that you joined our fine group of kava people. Next time your on the Big Island let me know and we will get together and drink your choice of 'Awa, fresh or dried. :)
Hay guys, just to let you know, Gary has been in kava for a long time and he has great products, buy with confidence, aloha.

Chris

Idplugg

Kava Curious
Hi Garry, welcome, long time no see, I am glad that you joined our fine group of kava people. Next time your on the Big Island let me know and we will get together and drink your choice of 'Awa, fresh or dried. :)
Hay guys, just to let you know, Gary has been in kava for a long time and he has great products, buy with confidence, aloha.

Chris
Yeah, I´ve been an occational customer since the nineties, never been let down and the quality has always been awsome.

D

Deleted User01

Welcome Garry! I have a non-Kava related question for you. I love Kauai coffee but now my local roaster can't get it anymore. He used to sell it for 11 bucks a pound. So what's the scoop, did all the farmers decide to sell it on the net for top price?
Thus ends another round, of "Stump the Professor".

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
Hi Gary,

I know KavaGurl has had many great things to say about your kava and she is The forum Mama so we all listen to her. One question, do you grow your own kava like Chris or buy it from someone else and is your kava pesticide-chemical free / organic

Thanks

Last edited:

CanAwa

1 kava 2 kava 3 kava COUCH
Welcome Gary !! Digging the instant ! Also your shipping was insanely quick !! Was wondering what kind of kava the instant is made of ?

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
Welcome Garry! I have a non-Kava related question for you. I love Kauai coffee but now my local roaster can't get it anymore. He used to sell it for 11 bucks a pound. So what's the scoop, did all the farmers decide to sell it on the net for top price?
Thus ends another round, of "Stump the Professor".
Hi Gary,

I know KavaGurl has had many great things to say about your kava and she is The forum Mama so we all listen to her. One question, do you grow your own kava like Chris or buy it from someone else and is your kava pesticide-chemical free / organic

Thanks
Welcome Gary !! Digging the instant ! Also your shipping was insanely quick !! Was wondering what kind of kava the instant is made of ?
Does anyone have any insight on any of these questions? Regarding CanAwa's post on the instant; if noone knows what kind of kava it is, does anyone know if it is Noble or tudei? Thanks

D

Deleted User01

But more importantly, what about the question on the Kauai Coffee??:rolleyes:

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Does anyone have any insight on any of these questions? Regarding CanAwa's post on the instant; if noone knows what kind of kava it is, does anyone know if it is Noble or tudei? Thanks
First question about the coffee I can not answer, sorry Deleted User01, you need to try some Kau coffee, it was voted the #2 in Hawaii this year.
Second question, I will let Gary answer that one, I think it is his place to do that but the third question I can answer.
The instant that Gary has is the same as my Vanuatu instant, it is a Borogu variety and it the best instant that I could find in Vanuatu.
I no longer sell it because I make my own Hawaiian instant kava. I hope this helps a bit. Aloha.

Chris

D

Deleted User01

First question about the coffee I can not answer, sorry Deleted User01, you need to try some Kau coffee, it was voted the #2 in Hawaii this year. Chris
Now remember, I'm the mixologist so this is not off topic. Lordy Chris, have you seen what they want for that coffee? 35.00 a pound! Is that why you guys pay? Do you have any buddies in the Biz? I was paying 11 bucks a pound a few years back for Kauai and poof, it disappeared. I smell a Hawaiian Conspiracy.:joyful: Right now I'm paying 18.00 a pound for Hawaiian Mokka and around 12.00 for Maui and lucky to get it here locally.

Man all this talking made me thirsty, I'm doing some Mo'i instant with Pomegrante and Ginger Ale shortly. It's almost 90 degrees outside here in Texas.

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
How did I miss this. Welcome aboard, Gary, I love your instant.

@Deleted User01 I can second the Kau recommendation. Smoothest coffee I have ever had. Much better than Kona. coffeebeancorral.com used to have some at a very reasonable price, but it appears to be gone now.

D

Deleted User01

Kavadude, keep me posted when you find anything like that at a reasonable price. I like medium roast. Not a big fan of Kona myself, it's overrated.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
No wonder that Kau coffee is so good, it grows in Kau, oh and by the way so does my kava. :) I guess that Kau soil and climate is great stuff, it makes the kava taste creamy and the coffee taste good. I have to admit that the oranges and papayas and tangerines and mango's taste great too.
Aloha.

Chris

D

Deleted User01

Yeah, well, well, ....... I'll bet you don't grow smoked brisket the way we do here in Texas. Yeah, our soil is perfect for that. :LOL:

D

Deleted User01

There flexible. A drought stricken starving cow is very, very flexible.

Status
Not open for further replies.