What's new

Kava Vaping/Smoking Review Limited Edition Cigar

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
The way I look at a review is as reviewing a product for what it is. Yes it's important to get the good and the bad about something out there and discuss it.

But I reviewed this more as a cigar from kava king and less as a kava product. As a Cigar from kava king it's good according to my father. He liked it. As a product with kava in it (not as a kava product)...well as far as I can tell it works.

I do understand where @Deleted User is coming from and I agree with is main point. Being that this is a kava forum yes anything we review is going to be linked with kava and mashed into the whole "kava products" category.

Overall i think we do a pretty good job here of appreciating non traditional products for what they are but always encouraging more traditional consumption all together.

greenbeen

Kava Enthusiast
I get that this is a kava forum etc. I just feel that products like kava cigars and kava dabs give kava a bad name/ bad reputation. Its nothing personal vekta and has nothing to do with the reviewing of the said product. Its just about kavakings decision to make the product. Its just my opinion. :happy:

Kavaking

Ormond Beach, FL
Kava Vendor
Hello everyone, thank you for everyone's input we truly appreciate it. The Kava King cigars are intended more on the promotional side and to be used once every blue moon. The owner of Kava King loves cigars. He decided this way a great way to blend two of his favorite passions into one.

I think there is something to be said about wanting to keep kava out of certain markets like the tobacco industry via concentrates and tinctures. Kava King Cigars contain a relatively low amount of the kava in it and like I said is meant for occasional, most likely for someone who already partakes in cigars.

Kavaking

Ormond Beach, FL
Kava Vendor
@Vekta

Thank you for another in-depth review, a couple quick facts about the cigars I don't believe have been mentioned.

They are hand rolled in the Dominican Republic.
There are two different cigars - The Churchhills and The Rubosto's each of them offer different blends to them one heavy one light.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Also I'd like to add that they both smell heavenly. Excellent cigars that just happen to have a little kava in them :)

IslandLeaf

Kava Curious
@Vekta

Thank you for another in-depth review, a couple quick facts about the cigars I don't believe have been mentioned.

They are hand rolled in the Dominican Republic.
There are two different cigars - The Churchhills and The Rubosto's each of them offer different blends to them one heavy one light.
Hello everyone, thank you for everyone's input we truly appreciate it. The Kava King cigars are intended more on the promotional side and to be used once every blue moon. The owner of Kava King loves cigars. He decided this way a great way to blend two of his favorite passions into one.

I think there is something to be said about wanting to keep kava out of certain markets like the tobacco industry via concentrates and tinctures. Kava King Cigars contain a relatively low amount of the kava in it and like I said is meant for occasional, most likely for someone who already partakes in cigars.
I enjoyed this review and I am new to this forum so please don't crucify me. [emoji41]

I don't see how kava cigars are a head shop type of product. In my opinion it's all about the marketing. The things we need to REALLY be concerned about is the marketing and creation of extract kava products. In my opinion that could be a head shop product.

The way some of these extract products are labeled, called and the slang terminology is dangerous and toxic to kavas legality.

This is just my two sense. The marketing and the way these cigars are presented, in my opinion, are not in a "legal high" kind of way.

IMHO

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
Kava King Cigars contain a relatively low amount of the kava in it .
I really must be a light weight lol. My dad felt it pretty quickly to so I guess I'm not completely delusional.

Next rainy day I'm going to get that cigar out again. My dad wished these were a thingy years ago, He said he'd love to have had one of these while night fishing on the river banks.