What's new

Powdered Kava Review Loa Lawena

Kravatomill

Kava Curious
I can see why people like Loa Lawena, and I by no means dislike it, however, it is one of those kavas that is very hit or miss for me, it’s simply very easy for me to reach a point of nausea with this one. That is not necessarily a bad thing, since kava can be quite fickle when it comes to finding the perfect balance between euphoria and nausea, at least for some of us.

Due to this I tend to space out my shells up to 30 mins a part, which is good cause it lasts longer, but it’s also hard to hit the “sweet spot”, I might be minority in this regard. As I said in my review about Eva it would be interesting to mix the two, since Loa Lawena has what I’m missing in Eva and vice versa.

It’s an awesome kava for the price though, and for people who have no issues with nausea from heady kavas I would assume it’s an absolutely magnificent kava. And despite the issues of nausea I will surely order it again and try to find my sweet spot again, but for the time being I will stick with Ono since it hit all the marks on what I personally want from a great kava.

Darcy Jay Strutt

Kava Curious
I can see why people like Loa Lawena, and I by no means dislike it, however, it is one of those kavas that is very hit or miss for me, it’s simply very easy for me to reach a point of nausea with this one. That is not necessarily a bad thing, since kava can be quite fickle when it comes to finding the perfect balance between euphoria and nausea, at least for some of us.

Due to this I tend to space out my shells up to 30 mins a part, which is good cause it lasts longer, but it’s also hard to hit the “sweet spot”, I might be minority in this regard. As I said in my review about Eva it would be interesting to mix the two, since Loa Lawena has what I’m missing in Eva and vice versa.

It’s an awesome kava for the price though, and for people who have no issues with nausea from heady kavas I would assume it’s an absolutely magnificent kava. And despite the issues of nausea I will surely order it again and try to find my sweet spot again, but for the time being I will stick with Ono since it hit all the marks on what I personally want from a great kava.
Thanks for the review mate! I am waiting on some of this kava later on this week,(hopefully before Friday )

I love heady kavas so it is nice to hear this delivers as advertised.