What's new

Micronized Kava Review Loa Waka Fijian Kava - Micronized

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
It's a bright sunny day. -17C out or 1F for you Yanks. There is snow everywhere and I am pleasantly shoveling away in a state if bliss. How am I able to accomplish such feats you might ask? Simple, Loa Waka baby. This stuff is truly unique, my first Fijian kava and it does not disappoint. Potent, punctual, perfect. Making this winter wonderland bearable and dare I say enjoyable. I feel good, like doing something I might build a snowman man or throw some snowballs at passing by kids. The point is this is an amazing day time kava, filled with twists and turns at every interval.

The heady effects are exquisite, I don't feel euphoric per se just good. It feels good to breathe like everything in the world is Ok despite being on a frozen tundra. This kava will make you into a man, I've grown 3 chest hair since writing this! It just makss you want to do something I want to write, make music, paint. Well maybe not paint my paintings tend to look like a 6 year old did them. This is a great kava for someone looking for something heady, but not too heady to where they are sketched out.
Body effects are noticeable also, I feel the usual muscle relaxation in my chest upper back and neck, almost a massage like quality with the tension oozing off of me. Slight sedation but nothing impairing. I think I will try to ride my bike in the snow and see what happens, most likely I will crash lucky for me this also is a decent pain killer to help wash away the aches and pains from these weary bones.
Grab some Loa Waka micro stat it will help get you through whatever ales you during the day, whether it be a job, a mistress, or a wife on the side.

D

Deleted User01

We should call this "Nick at Night". Another great review and on frozen tundra no less. By the way, if you get a Mistress (and a wife), your anxiety level may go up. Just a little heads up. Sounds like that is a very well balanced kava.

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
We should call this "Nick at Night". Another great review and on frozen tundra no less. By the way, if you get a Mistress (and a wife), your anxiety level may go up. Just a little heads up. Sounds like that is a very well balanced kava.
Lol I was smart enough to never get married. I'd have to shsre my kava then. I just love micros. I tried some medium grind last night I just toss and wash it and had to use much more than I do micro to get the same effects. Only down side of micro is your only options are really ghk and kwk, and ghk has so many great medium grinds.