What's new

Micronized Kava Review Loa Waka Fijian Kava - Micronized

AlohaAimee

Kava Enthusiast
WHOA. That's what I want to say first. This stuff knocked me on my butt tonight. This is one of the most potent kavas I've tried so far. I bought the micronized to have on hand for when I want something balanced but I also want it quick and easy (micronized) so I don't have to clean my Aluball (cause I'm just that lazy some nights). After 3 tablespoons, this stuff blew me out of the water. I was texting a friend at the time telling him how *electrified* I felt. I felt a body tingling, strong euphoria, and the desire to cuddle someone. Some of the sensation reminded me of cocaine or ecstacy. The immediate sensation was energetic/euphoric, but after more shells I started to feel sleepy, though it also could have just been that I was tired from a long week. I'm excited to experiment further with this special kava. My first experience was unlike any other I've had!

KavaKenji

Kava Curious
I agree with 'HeadHodge', the @AlohaAimee review is solid, specifically because I am drinking the Loa Waka Fijian Kava - Micronized and feel the initial Electric Eurphoria/Effortless Energy and hoping to feel Super Sleepy/Opposite-of-Insomnia.

If my experiment doesn't work, I have a 100% successful way to go from euphoria ---> sleep while drinking kava. DM/PM me and I will tell you my ritual addition to kava.

@AlohaAimee do you have any updates since October 2018? ::KavaChug::

EmeraldKava3690

Kava Curious
I also tried their micronized Fiji Loa Waka and I must admit it was quite a trip. Definitely know what you mean about that electrical, almost "cocaine" like initial rush. I was very surprised by its intensity. I find that the micronized Kava's I've tried, at least from KWK [only micronized I have had] are much more hard-hitting and potent than the medium-grinds... any reason anyone know of? I read medium-grind is supposed to give a more full array of effects. Nice review!