What's new

Powdered Kava Review Loa Waka Fijian Kava

Ricardo Piquant

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I've had this kava for several weeks now, and was hesitant to review right away because the first few times I tried, I experienced a dizzy sensation which was not pleasant. However, I think this is because it's so incredibly potent. Once I cut the dosage in half, it became wonderful! That was the key for me.
Very heady, but also quite nice on the body too. Big bold effects. This is serious strong kava. Taste is quite peppery to me, with fine bitterness - noticeably more bitter than other kwk varieties I've had (likely due to the potency). I enjoy the taste immensely. Makes a darker juice - perhaps like a light chocolate milk. This kava literally cuts through the effects of others. I have had a shell after trying two other kavas in a row (over several hours) and it totally cuts through and feels like the first shell of the day. And the effects last forever. For me, 1 tablespoon in the Aluball is enough for a serious punch, whereas I normally take 2 tbspns of most other kavas. I think this root demands a bit more respect than others due to its potency. If I do too much I find it overwhelming and not so pleasant. But in moderation, it's one of the finest and most enjoyable kavas I've tasted.
I made a friend a potent shell who has been drinking kava for 14 years and he was also amazed by the potency!