What's new

Powdered Kava Review Loa Waka Fijian Kava

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
When @HeadHodge sent me this kava, I didn't realize it had a contract attached to it. Apparently it was only sent to me on the condition that I write a review!

I don't write many reviews anymore, mainly because I'm not very descriptive about it compared to some of you who can make it seem like tasting fine wine. But since I was forced at virtual gunpoint, here's a review for this one.

Loa waka is a lovely kava that has me feeling great. It's well-balanced between head and body. Although it seems like all Fiji-exported kava is called "waka," the potency and quality of this kava leaves me with no doubt that it is indeed lateral roots shipped straight from the farm.

It's got a coarser grind than many kava products on the market, which makes it easy to strain and easy to drink, since it results in a much less sandy brew than finely ground kava.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
When @HeadHodge sent me this kava, I didn't realize it had a contract attached to it. Apparently it was only sent to me on the condition that I write a review!

I don't write many reviews anymore, mainly because I'm not very descriptive about it compared to some of you who can make it seem like tasting fine wine. But since I was forced at virtual gunpoint, here's a review for this one.

Loa waka is a lovely kava that has me feeling great. It's well-balanced between head and body. Although it seems like all Fiji-exported kava is called "waka," the potency and quality of this kava leaves me with no doubt that it is indeed lateral roots shipped straight from the farm.

It's got a coarser grind than many kava products on the market, which makes it easy to strain and easy to drink, since it results in a much less sandy brew than finely ground kava.
You live to see tomorrow.

BTW... Nice Review. You're a natural.

D

Deleted User01

Thanks @kavadude, that was a good no-nonsense review. I read your ratings and I could tell immediately that it was a balanced kava. Good job old boy!